The International Promotion Agency of Culture Technology License Terms (Valid from 2009. 7. 1)
Article 1 (Purpose)
① The license provided by The International Promotion Agency of Culture Technology has purpose of regulating the rights, duties and responsibilities of the user and institution in using the services provided by The International Promotion Agency of Culture Technology (noted as institution)
② If an individual selects agree after taking the process designed by the institution to be the user, it is considered that the user agreed to this terms.
③ “User” refers to an individual who has agreed to the terms and registered as a member through website of the institution.
④ The right to take license examination is limited to members of the institution only.
⑤ The International Promotion Agency of Culture Technology has copyright of the licensure exam questions, and civil or criminal penalties can be charged if the questionnaire is distributed in any way,.
Article 2 (Applying for membership)
① If a person wishes to be a user, fill in personal information according to the institution’s registration form and click “register” button to complete the request for membership registration.
② The institution registers the applicant who followed the procedure stated in item 1 as a member, if the applicant does not fall under following items.
1. If registration applicant has history of membership disqualification.
2. If registered content has false, omission, or error.
3. If registering as a member is decided to cause technical inconvenience of the institution
③ Membership registration contract is valid upon the approval of institution reached the membership applicant.
④ The member must immediately revise the information if any changes in membership information of item 1 occurs.
Article 3 (Services Provided and Changed)
① The Institution provides following services to users.
Article 4 (Discontinuance of Services)
① The institution may temporarily discontinue to provide its service by the reasons of repair, inspection, replacement, breakdown of computer or communication facilities, and communication interruption. Also, the services currently provided may permanently be discontinued if the institution has decided that new service is appropriate to replace current service.
② The users will be notified by the means decided by the institution if service is to be discontinued according to item 1. However, there may be no prior notification if the service is discontinued by the reasons uncontrollable(intention of system manager, disk failure without fault, system down, etc.) by the institution.
Article 5 (User Withdrawal and Disqualification)
① The user may request for cancellation(user withdrawal) of his/her membership registration at any time to the institution and upon the request is received, the institution immediately takes process to cancel membership registration of the applicable user.
② The institution may limit, stop, and forfeit the membership qualification in appropriate method, if the user is applicable in each item’s reasons.
1. Registration of false contents in membership application
2. If the user is a threat to electronic trading order, such as by interrupting “service” usage of others or plagiarizing the information
3. If action that is prohibited by law and this terms or done against good public order and customs is done via "service"
Article 6 (Obligation to User ID and Password)
① Aside from cases where the institution takes its responsibilities according to related law of “Personal Information Management System”, the management responsibilities of user’s ID and password is on each user.
② The user must not let third party to use his/her ID and password.
③ The user must immediately notify the institution and follow instructions of the institution if his/her ID and password is stolen, or usage of the account by the third party is recognized.
Article 7 (Obligations of Users)
① The user may not act as following.
1. Act of registering false information in membership application or alteration
2. Act of changing information posted in the institution
3. Act of violating personal rights of a third party or intellectual rights, or interrupting operations in institution.
4. Act of illegally using other member’s ID
5. Act of posting information by impersonating as staff or service manager of the institute or by fraudulently using the name of others
8. Act of posting data that contains software virus, other computer code, file, and programs which is created to disturb or destroy normal operation of computer software, hardware, and telecommunication device
9. Act of harassing other users, e.g. stalking
10. Act of collecting, saving, and publicly sharing personal information of other users without their consent
11. Act of posting advertisement or promotion writings targeting many and unspecified persons
12. Act of violating regulations regarding service usage’s terms provided by the institution
② The user has responsibility to compensate damages received by the institution or other users, due to these liable reasons.
Article 8 (Deleting Public Posts)
① If content of the user’s public post is applicable to following items, the institution may delete its applicable public post without prior notice to the user, limit, stop, or forfeit membership qualification of the applicable user.
1. Contents that damage character of other users or third party by maligning or slandering
2. Contents that distribute information, sentence, figure, and etc which violate good public order and customs
3. Contents that are judged to be related to criminal act
4. Contents that violate copyright of other user or third party, and other rights
5. Contents that are judged to be a violation of other related laws
6. Contents that provoke religious and political issues, which disturbs or is judged to disturb the operation of institution
② If other user or third party takes legal procedures of civil and criminal case(e.g. sue, file for injunction, claim for damage) against the user or institution based on public post of the user as legal benefit violation, and at the same time requests for deletion of the post related to legal action, the institution may temporarily limit accessibility to related post until the result of legal action (e.g. indictment of prosecution, injunction grant of the court, damage compensation verdict) is concluded.
Article 9 (Copyright Jurisdiction and Usage Limitation)
① Copyright and intellectual property of the writings created by institution belongs to the institution.
② The user must not use as information gained by using the institution as profiting purpose or allow third party to use via duplication, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcast, and other method without prior approval from the institution.
Article 10 (Revision of Terms)
① The institution may revise this terms within the scope that does not violate laws regarding regulation of terms, basic law on electronic transaction, electronic signature act, information network utilization related laws.
② “User" has the right to refuse revised terms. The "user" may express refusal within fifteen (15) days after revised terms are publicized. If “user" refuses, the institution may cancel the contract of concerned “user". And if the "user" does not express refusal within fifteen (15) days after revised terms are publicized, it is considered that he/she agreed to the terms.
Article 11 (Jurisdiction)
Law of the Republic of Korea shall be applied for the conflicts occurred between institution and its users, and this case is to be presented to the court of justice of Korea that has jurisdiction over Civil Procedure Code.
This term is valid from 2009. 7. 1.
<td align="right" class="join_text">
<input type=radio value=1 name=agree id=agree11><label for=agree11>I'm agree</label>
<input type=radio value=0 name=agree id=agree10><label for=agree10>I'm not agree</label> </td>
<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<td align="center" valign="top"><textarea style="width:100%" rows=10 readonly class="join_text" style="padding:10px;">A. Personal information protection in homepage of Institution of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting
Homepage of Institution of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting (www.ipact.kr/eng)
B. Automatically collected-saved Personal Information
The following information will automatically be gathered/saved if you use the homepage of Institution of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting.
-Internet server domain of the user and website address used to visit this homepage.
-Browser type and OS of the user
-Date of visit, etc.
The automatically gathered/stored information shall be used for statistics analysis to improve the homepage, and for better communication between the user and website, to offer better service.
However, please be notified that there can be cases which these information may be submitted, according to the rules of the law.
C. Information collected through e-mail and web forms
The user may express one's opinion through electronic means such as mail, call, or online electronic form. Following are few matters to be attended to for choosing such method.
- Others may view or open your post on the homepage.
- According to the law, your post may be shared to others who are in need of information, and also be used as a reference for enforcement and policy development of its related law.
Also, this information may be shared with other institutions, or be provided if necessary.
- Although management/technical efforts are exerted for homepage security, please avoid writing sensitive information that can cause problem in case invasion accident occurs.
D. Security Measures Managed by the Website
The Korea Internet Broadcasting Communication TV Institute is running various programs to detect control (monitor) of network traffic and trial to alter information illegally for homepage security or continuous service.
E. Link site ? Web page
F. Acquisition of Other Party's Personal Information during the Use of Website
You must not acquire personal information such as e-mail address that can be identified, from the website managed by Institute of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting. An individual who opened or be provided with personal information in inappropriate manner can be punished according to the rules of Article 23 [law on personal information protection of public institution].
G. Limitation on Usage and Provision of Personal Information
The personal information gathered ? stored by Institute of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting has strict limitation on use and provision, unlike the standard administrative information. [Law on personal information protection of public institution] Article 10 (limitation on use and provision) regulates as follows.
* It must not be used with different purpose other than possession, or be provided to another institution aside from a case which it is used within the possessing institution or be provided to another institution based on other laws.
* However, in following cases, it can be used with different purpose other than possession or be provided to other institution despite of the rules above.
(But if the subject of information or invasion possibility of rights and benefits of third party is acknowledged, it is not done.)
- If there is an agreement of subject of information or it is provided to the subject of information
- If proper reasons exist to use the processed information in order to perform jurisdiction tasks assigned from other laws
- If it is provided to foreign government or international organization for implementation of treaty and other international agreement
- If information is provided in a form that cannot identify a person in particular, for statistics preparation and research purpose
- If it is clearly acknowledged that providing the information to other person aside from subject of information will benefit him/her, in a circumstance when the subject of information or his/her legal representative is in a state where they cannot express their intention, or cannot give an agreement as the address is unknown.
- If needed in criminal investigation, prosecution file, and maintenance ? or trial tasks of the court
- If there is a special reason determined by other Presidential decree
Institute of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting will do its best for the use and provision of personal information so that it will not to be used unjustly, by strictly observing the related law.
H. Personal Information Invasion Report
Please notify to the following contact, if possibility of personal information data spill or invasion of subject of information rights and interests have been found while using Institute of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting website.
Institution of Internet Webcasting and Broadcasting Corp. Personal Information Protection Manager
Address: Seoul SongPa-Gu GaRak-Dong 99-6 DongBu-SunVille 610Ho
e-mail : email@example.com